MBDP offers the following financial products:
- export credit financing - working capital for pre-shipment export finance and working capital for bridging the period between export and collection of payment from the foreign buyer;
- credit support to SMEs - permanent working capital and investment financing from various fund sources: ICL-Revolving, MBDP, EIB-Revolving, EIB-50 million euros, EIB-100 million euros;
- credit support to agriculture and agroindustry - primary production, processing and export - through commercial banks or directly through MBDP;
- micro financing - micro and small scale enterprises, individual entrepreneurs, handicraft shops, private merchants, market counters, and other micro and small scale entities;
- financing energy projects - energy efficiency and renewable energy sources;
- loans for reducing unemployement - creation and preservation of jobs and self-employment financing;
- loans for accommodation facilities - micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, with registered office in the Republic of Macedonia, for purchasing, building and adaptation of small accomodation facilities not exceeding 70 beds and having up to 3 stars standard.
2. CREDIT INSURANCE of:
- domestic accounts receivable (pre- and post-shipment)
- export accounts receivable (pre- and post-shipment)
against commercial and political risk.
3. FACTORING – is the Bank’s newest product which is unique on the financial market in RM.